Tuesday 15 July 2014

Work, family and I: How to live a balanced Life

Jerry Brassfield

Jerry Brassfield is a businessman from California who founded a worldwide health & wellness company GNLD which is a parent company for NeoLife. Jerry's personal list of businesses contains other successful companies that do business in various fields such as car sales, restaurant networks and a real estate. Jerry Brassfield has a passion – to help people become successful in business and personal life. We're inviting you to get to know closer Jerry's point of view on work, personal life as well as to read several advises on how to life a balanced life. 

"Lately I have encountered many people who asked me how do I manage to own so many successful businesses, find time for family and to live a well balanced life.

That is a challenge that many of us encounter. In our daily life we have to fulfill many duties. Me and my life is not an exclusion. Yet one thing that I do understand is that the right focus in our life is what is required from us in order for us to life a well balanced life.

By being a successful distributor and founder of GNLD throughout years I gained high profits. I used these profits to make successful investments. Bigger part of these investments were concentrated around companies that had solid positions in the market. That is the reason of why I did not need to invest a lot of my time in them. Some companies did not require my time at all. That allowed me to concentrate my efforts on developing GNLD and NeoLife. This is my passion and the area in which I have the greatest level of influence for people in my environment.

For example - I have a car dealership group, but I never did any speech for them and did not speak with their sales personnel. I also have shares in network of restaurants, yet I never had an opportunity to speak neither with the restaurant personnel nor clients. Instead I focus on one company and I aim to add a highest possible value to it, to become the best I can be. 

A targeted focus is the only way to live a balanced life. That allows us to dedicate the biggest effort to that activity which gives the highest results. Then the rest of time can be given to other most important areas of life. For example - family, physical and spiritual health. 

A balance is a vital part if we want to live a productive and a happy life. If you are forgetting to take care at least one of the essential areas of life -  work, family, physical and spiritual health, then soon thereafter this area will have a huge negative impact to the rest of areas. Just imagine - if by not taking a proper care of your physical health you gain excess weight and you then try to play with your child. Or… think about this - what problems could arise in the family if you will concentrate on your work only and will become a slave to it. You will not be able to dedicate any time to any other things.  

GNLD and NeoLife opportunity contains something so unique which allows to balance all the areas of our lives and to gain serious results. We are given the opportunity to focus on our health and of those whom we care of. Finally - this allows us to turn this passion into a profitable business. Our families can play an important part in our business and our future generations will get a significant benefit from it. Then we will be able to take care of our continuous growth and personal development, strengthen our spiritual health and become even better persons than we are today.

I anxiously wait for the further partnership with the NeoLife family in 2014 so that together we could change lives of many more individuals.



No comments:

Post a Comment